Tuesday

Think Before You Leap





react

  1. to act in return or reciprocally
  2. to act in opposition
  3. to act in a reverse way; go back to a former condition, stage, etc.
  4. to respond to a stimulus; be affected by some influence, event, etc.
www.your dictionary.com

I have been facing many challenges with my social skills. At first, I would go from 0 to 100 in 2 seconds flat. Yes...that is fast. I was wasting energy on things that were not significant in my life. Wasted time, effort, moments, peace, joy, etc...

What I have learned from these unnecessary moments is that I cannot continue to let things that are beyond my control move me to a place where I lose control...I know too many controls!!! Let me explain... I cannot control who people are and what they do. I cannot control how they respond to certain situations. I cannot control other people's emotions, tongues, or spirits. Trying to do so, would only make me aggravated and frustrated; causing me to lose control.

I refuse to lose my control any longer. Since this revelation, I have been in such a peaceful space. It is like I am on vacation within myself. Nothing but crystal clear, blue, flowing water and white sands occupy my space. I call it my inner paradise.

So... my response to foolery is to have no reaction; none, zilch, nada.

I dare you to try it!

This message has been approved by FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment