Wednesday

When Emotions Win

I will be the first to raise my hand and say that throughout my life I have made some very impulsive decisions. I let my feelings predict how I would react in plenty of situations. Let me tell you... BAD IDEA!!!!

Once the smoke clears and I start activating my brain cells, I usually find myself in a mess. Many of us react in anger, hurt, confusion, or any other emotions that we are experiencing at the time. Ideally, we should stop, think, and analyze. Do not over analyze... that is another topic for another day. We need to stop before we make any moves, think about what we are feeling, and analyze what  we desire for our hopeful outcome.

In the moment decisions, in most cases, do not end well. Be mindful of how your actions affect you as well as those around you moving forward. Spontaneity is not always a bad thing. It only becomes an issue when it is exercised incorrectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment